Monday, August 30, 2010

Run. Chase. Waddle.


Well, now that it is not AS hot outside, I have been taking Christopher on nightly walks - just to burn a little energy (for all of us).

Christopher absolutely refuses going anywhere near his stroller - he is all about his freedom. He also wants the explore "the open road" (or in his case, open sidewalk), so he won't ride in his wagon.

Therefore, he runs.

Well, I am entering my 3rd trimester and am not as quick on my feet (luckily, he stops if I scream "FREEZE!" at the top of my lungs).

Because of our situation, our nightly walks really consist of Christopher running, Johnny chasing him and me waddling after them.

Needless to say, we are an interesting site to see - so if ever in Fishers around 7:30, drive through our neighborhood - you won't regret it!

No comments: