Monday, September 13, 2010

Sweet Talker

Christopher's version of snuggling on the couch...

Well, I am tired most of the time, but especially tired on Monday mornings. At the same time, a car ride to drop C off at school is especially entertaining - he never fails to say something that makes me laugh.

This morning, he was also really tired. We brought him to our room to get dressed for the day, he hopped off of our bed and went back to his room to lay in bed.

Well, on the way to school he said, in a nice, sweet, normal voice:

"Mama, no school today. We go home and snuggle."

He is such a sweet talker - it took every ounce of will power I had to not turn the car around and curl up on the couch with my baby. Then I realized he was full of lies - he would have snuggled me for 15 seconds - and then he'd be ready to play....

No comments: