Thursday, September 2, 2010

Today's Perk of Being a Mama - Cupcakes for No Reason!

One of my favorite things about being a mama is that I get to enjoy watching Christopher marvel over the simplest things. I mean, yes - I love eating cupcakes, but I haven't squealed with sheer glee over them in a long time (excluding this pregnancy).

This past Saturday, I had a cupcake craving. To satisfy my sweet tooth, the three of us jumped in the car to visit the ONLY place in the area to get a cupcake - Holy Cow Cupcakes in Carmel.


Christopher's cupcake, yum!

I mean, we HAD to add a LITTLE ice cream...

CHEERS!

He seems unsure going into his first bite

Uh, oh Mama - I am messy!

YAY! I get to be messy AND eat cake!

Speaking of good foodie finds: as I have mentioned before, Johnny is a superb cook. On top of cooking great meals, he likes talking about food, thinking about food, buying food, eating food, sharing photos of food. What better place to do all this than in his own food blog? He just started it yesterday - check it out: ReadyToDine.Wordpress.com.

No comments: