Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Strumming Along...


This $10 guitar from Target was a smart purchase. As a baby, Christopher held it and plucked at the strings. Other toddler friends play with it the moment they arrive to our house. I use it to sing my always in tune, written on-the-spot songs.

A sample from last evenings song stylings? Well, first keep in mind that I don't know how to play the guitar, so I just play all the strings and make noise. Then, for whatever reason, I assume a "country" voice.

And begin:

"Oh Christopher, you're my best friend. The best until the end.
Oh Christopher, your feet - they're full of meat!
Oh Christopher, we're singing songs.
Oh Bucky, please sing a-long..."

He smiles and bounces and claps until I run out of random things to sing, he is a good boy. He even asked me to sing the "feet meat" song again. :)

No comments: