Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sweet Moments with Daddy

Last night after dinner, I cleaned the kitchen while Johnny got Christopher ready for bed. After I was done cleaning up, I went upstairs and spied on a sweet little moment of Christopher stark naked, sitting on the floor, talking to Daddy as his Daddy gently put a new band aid on his toe (he cut a toenail- a band aid is no longer required, but Christopher has become attached to it). C was telling Daddy all about his hurt toe, and Daddy was listening, full of interest...

Then Daddy brought Christopher downstairs and they read a book together. Christopher likes to participate with reading aloud (as you can see from this video), and with my camera phone I caught a cute little moment of them both saying "Sssh!" at the same time in the book. My boys are so sweet!

No comments: