Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Todays Perk of Being a Mama - Singing along

Christopher is occasionally grumpy during the morning drive to school and work - which I totally understand, I have been known to have a grumpy morning or two... Well, one day the song Mad by Neo came on the radio and he stopped crying and kicking.

Because I stick with what works, the next time he was grumpy in the morning, I turned that same song on.

It worked again.

Needless to say, I have listened to Mad possibly 1,000 times. Sometimes, at C's request - we listen to it on repeat throughout the 20-minute morning drive.

This morning I was humming along. He said "Stop mama, stop!" I stopped and then listened to him as he actually sang along to the words (he knows almost every single word)! He's a 2 year old genius.

It is my goal to catch it on video...

No comments: