Thursday, November 18, 2010

Where's Baby Heart?

Well, this past weekend was an exciting one - our cousin Lori & her hubby Ben had their baby girl - a precious, tiny little girl named Lucy Ann!

Maybe it was the excitement of knowing Lucy was about to arrive, or maybe it was the fact that my mom had me out Christmas shopping - but I started having contractions. Painful ones - and they were 2-5 minutes apart. After a couple of hours of this, I called the doc and we headed to the hospital.

Well, the contractions and all action STOPPED. Nothing, no baby. So we headed home.

This was all taking place during C's nap, so Johnny's brothers were kind enough to come over to hang out while Christopher slept.

When we got home, Christopher was awake and wild and ready to play. He looked at us and said "Hey, where's Baby Heart?" I think he thought we would run out to the store, pick up Baby Heart and come back home (Maybe he was thinking that if we get her at Target there is a valid return policy, right? I mean, obviously with a receipt...).

No comments: